Discussion Forum: Classes: Looking for a Teacher:
teacher recommendation

rickyk
New User

Dec 10, 2004, 3:02 PM

Post #1 of 4 (3794 views)
Shortcut
teacher recommendation Can't Post

Hello out there. I live in western Massachusetts and have begun a search for an Iyengar teacher. I found the Hampshire Yoga studio in W.Springfield. The director is James Gleason. Does anyone know anything about him? Recommendations? thanks! rk

MarinaJ1
Regular

Jul 29, 2011, 12:08 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1384 views)
Shortcut
Re: teacher recommendation [In reply to] Can't Post

Yoga can also help you stay calm and joyous when you are feeling dizzy, flustered, or even somewhat depressed. Mary-Anne, She has been practicing since 1995. She is Founder, Owner and Holistic Health Practitioner at Western Mass Wellness Center. And i think, You join it, She is the very nice teacher about the yoga.

SuzyTeach
New User

Sep 7, 2011, 5:46 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1190 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
Hello out there. I live in western Massachusetts and have begun a search for an Iyengar teacher. I found the Hampshire Yoga studio in W.Springfield.

I am a little confused. Are you look for yoga teacher jobs? or are you looking for a yoga teacher? I am a yoga teacher and I would totally recommend it to anyone. You can take a couple courses and become a yoga teacher so then you won't have to pay for one anymore. Best of luck with your adventures =)

Suzy

kooshooyoga
Regular

Mar 3, 2014, 5:18 AM

Post #4 of 4 (126 views)
Shortcut

Hey!
Greetings. I have found out about a couple. They are providing Yoga classes in Los Angeles for free.They support this activity by running a business, to support them in their noble cause. Their business is centered around Organic Headbands, which is an important gear while practicing the Art Of Yoga. Also, 11% of the profit generated by running this business goes to charity. You can log on to their portal and find more about them and the products they offer.
http://www.kooshoo.com/
Yoga clothing brands

Search for (options) Powered by Gossamer Forum v.1.2.3